Happy New Year to our customers, partners and colleagues! 2010 was a year of tremendous accomplishment for SimpleCTMS, and we want to thank you again for all of your inspiration, feedback and support!
Since announcing SimpleCTMS at the Annual CTMS conference in March, here are a few of our big milestones:
- We launched and completed our Pilot Program, including two new clients in the November and December months.
- We launched a new product website and added more content related to our product, features, and general information about the Trial by Fire Solutions team.
- We conducted over a dozen product webinars. We listened to your ideas and have already implemented many. Thanks again for the great feedback.
- With the input of our Pilot Program customers, we were able to design and implement some key new product enhancements related to study startup, subject tracking, and site contact records. We’re excited to have the opportunity to provide these features as part of our General Release.
- Speaking of General Release, we are on track to launch the general public release of SimpleCTMS this month! We are excited to make SimpleCTMS available as an affordable SaaS based solution for customers large and small around the globe.
For those of you we spoke with in 2010, we encourage you to keep us in mind as your final study budgets are set and your clinical trials kick off in 2011. We created SimpleCTMS with many of your common pain points in mind and we’re here to help! Please feel free to give us a call or send an email to schedule a product webinar.
Until then, best of luck in the year 2011!
Nancy and Jon (Co-Founders)